Virtual Private Server (VPS)
|VPS 1 Linux||VPS 2 Linux||VPS 3 Linux|
|Extra Disk Space||RM60.00/25GB/month||RM60.00/25GB/month||RM60.00/25GB/month|
|VPS Root Access|
|VPS Control Panel||Sharaas Cloud Hosting Control Panel|
|DNS Hosting||10 Domains DNS Hosting included|
|Management Plan||Silver, Upgradeable to Gold|
|Mail Server||Optional ( fee depends on mailserver type )|
|Control Panel||None||Optional cPanel ( Only for CentOS, Additional RM 50.00 / month )|
|Data Center Location||AIMS @ Kuala Lumpur / Cyberjaya, Malaysia|
|Lawahost Cloud Backup/Restore||75GB||150GB||225GB|
|Pricing||VPS 1 Linux||VPS 2 Linux||VPS 3 Linux|
Terms & conditions
- Promotion valid for first payment only, next renewal is based on normal price.
- Setup Fee waived if you pay quarterly / semi-annually or annually.
- Prices do not include domain registration and SSL.
- All Prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia.
- Server setup will take 3 – 14 working days depend on hardware availability.
- For enquiries, please contact us.
- You do agree to our terms of service available here.
What Is Virtual Private Servers (VPS)?
A Virtual Private Server (VPS) is one step above shared server hosting. A Virtual Private Server (VPS) is a hosting environment that combines the benefits of both shared hosting and dedicated hosting. It does this by creating a virtual server that runs inside a hardware server via a specially designed partition.
Each Virtual Private Server partition runs its own operating system in a secure and private environment and cannot be accessed or interrupted by its neighbors.
This system gives you the same level of root access as a dedicated server whilst sharing the cost of the hardware. With a VPS you are virtually running your own server but at a fraction of the cost.